Salt City Market features 26 brand new apartments, all just an elevator ride above the food hall. Nowhere else in Syracuse can you live directly above a full-service grocery store, coffee shop, bar, and your choice of 10 cuisines from around the world. You’ll never worry about what to do for dinner again!
Come join a community of individuals, all looking for the same thing – a place they can afford, with quality finishes, where diverse people from different walks of life live together and share a common vision for a more unified future.
Because of our commitment to affordability for individuals of all different means, and our belief that no more than 30% of your annual income should go toward housing, we offer financial rental assistance for individuals based on their annual income.
- Solid surface countertops with tiled backsplash
- Tile floors in bathrooms
- Stainless steel energy-efficient appliances
- Large closet space
- Solid wood cabinetry
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Garbage disposal
- Operable windows
Included Premier Amenities
- High-speed fiber optic internet service
- Secured elevator access
- Keyed Mailboxes
- Package room for larger delivered items
- Indoor Bike storage
- On-site professional management
- On-site security
- Smoke-free, breathe-easy building
- On-site additional storage available
- On-site banking/ATM
- Electronic key card access
- Pet friendly rental policy (additional deposit required)
- Water, Trash Removal, and Sewer utilities included
The apartments are either one- or two-bedroom units and are well-appointed with stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertops, large operable windows, and an in-unit washer and dryer. There are 6 different styles/sizes of units to ensure one best meets your needs.
Rents for one- and two-bedroom units range from $700 to $1,900 based on the size of the unit and your annual income.