Live above the market
ENJOY THE COMFORTS & CONVENIENCES OF DOWNTOWN LIVING AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
Salt City Market features 26 brand new apartments, all just an elevator ride above the food hall. Nowhere else in Syracuse can you live directly above a full-service grocery store, coffee shop, bar, and your choice of 10 cuisines from around the world. You’ll never worry about what to do for dinner again!
Come join a community of individuals, all looking for the same thing – a place where diverse people from different walks of life live together and share a common vision for a more unified future.
Because of our commitment to affordability for individuals of all different means, we offer apartments at varying price points, as well as some limited financial rental assistance for individuals based on their annual income.
At this time, all subsidized units have been filled.
The apartments are either one- or two-bedroom units and are well-appointed with stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertops, large operable windows, and an in-unit washer and dryer. There are 6 different styles/sizes of units to ensure one best meets your needs. At this time, only two-bedroom units are available.
Our one-bedroom apartments range from 600-900 sq ft in size, with 3 different floor plan options.
Our two-bedroom apartments range from 800-1200 sq ft in size, with 3 different floor plan options.
Live at the marketContact
- Solid surface countertops with tiled backsplash
- Tile floors in bathrooms
- Stainless steel energy-efficient appliances
- Large closet space
- Solid wood cabinetry
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Garbage disposal
- Operable windows
- High-speed fiber optic internet service
- Secured elevator access
- Keyed Mailboxes
- Package room for larger delivered items
- Indoor Bike storage
- On-site professional management
- On-site security
- Smoke-free, breathe-easy building
- On-site additional storage available
- On-site banking/ATM
- Electronic key card access
- Pet friendly rental policy (additional deposit required)
- Water, Trash Removal, and Sewer utilities included